- Support for teaching in our Bachelor, Master and Continuing Education Courses (English and German) in job relevant subjects such as: Psychology, Business Psychology, Marketing and Sales
- Co-design of personal research projects
- Involvement in other events and administrative activities relevant to higher education (committee work, Open Campus Day, admissions work, etc.)
- An university degree in the field of Business Psychology or related field of study
- Scientific Qualification that is usually attested by a doctorate (PhD)
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience, including at least three years outside higher education
- Teaching experience in the relevant subject area, in English if possible
- A high affinity for applied research
- Very good communication skills and experience in dealing with students
- An innovative, dynamic team in a modern working environment
- A challenging and responsible role in which you can contribute your own experience and grow as a professional
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
To apply, please send your application exclusively via our application form until 16th February, 2020 to the President of the CBS University, Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Fröhlich.
If you have any further questions regarding the application procedure, please contact Flora Carlhoff (Personnel Management) either via phone: +49 (0) 221 931809-843 or mail to: applications[at]cbs.de.