Please submit the following application documents for the English-language degree courses in English language:
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
We accept the following certificates: TOEFL certificate (at least 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (at least band 6.5), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE), BEC Higher and further certificates. The tests must not be older than two years. Alternatively, you can furnish proof by taking the CBS language test within the scope of our Assessment Day (on campus) or an interview (via skype). Also, you can substitute the required language test if you provide evidence of a six month stay abroad in an English-speaking country or if you prove parts of studies in English (examination of individual case).
- Optional: proof of studying abroad / job experience
Please apply online using our application form. Alternatively you may send your documents to: Cologne Business School (CBS) Admissions Office Hardefuststraße 1 50677 Köln / Germany